Revit Technician / Designer
Coordinate and generate fully detailed structural/MEP engineering drawings with Project Manager and other team members, including the following:
- Utilize quality control methods to ensure all information is properly shown on construction documents, including coordination between architectural and engineering drawings.
- Actively increase knowledge base of construction methods and detailing to improve your professional abilities.
- Contribute to an amicable working environment with fellow colleagues, associates and employees to provide excellent customer service and meet project deadlines.
- Associates degree in Drafting and Design preferred, but not required
- REVIT experience preferred, but not required
- Able to visualize how building systems work together
- Have a desire to learn more about 3D modeling
dental, vision, life, disability, flex spending account, wellness program, retirement account, tuition reimbursement, competitive salary, longevity rewards, company gatherings, professional development allowance, working in an awesome company culture