Commissioning Project Manager
ES2, a structural and MEP engineering consulting firm and building commissioning provider, is seeking individuals who are interested in building commissioning services in our Las Vegas, NV or Roseville, CA Office or Salt Lake City, UT. We specialize in providing engineering services and commissioning for all types of commercial building projects.
Oversee all levels of building commissioning as Project Manager for building projects, including the following:
- Lead the commissioning division and manage all commissioning scopes.
- Provide competent and appropriate correspondence with all involved disciplines (i.e.: internal mechanical and electrical engineers, architects, engineers, clients, fabricators, contractors, building department officials, etc.).
- Mentor and assist junior technicians and designers with their commissioning responsibilities.
- Perform business development responsibilities, including client retention and new client acquisition.
- Perform Cx tasks including Cx plan creation, OPR and BOD review, design drawings review, field installation verification list preparation and verification, functional performance test preparation and verification, etc.
- Capably participate in and lead project meetings and site visits, etc.
- Contribute to an amicable working environment with fellow colleagues, associates and employees to provide excellent customer service and meet project deadlines.
CxA Certification or similar by ACG, ASHRAE, NEBB or other accredited organization.
8 years commissioning experience.
Excellent knowledge of International Energy Conservation Code and California Title 24 energy code requirements for commissioning.
Excellent Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Bluebeam experience.
Dental, vision, employer paid life, supplemental life, flex-spending medical account, 401k, disability insurance, professional development allowance, and competitive wage.