Structural Engineer / Designer
Oversee all levels of engineering as an Engineer for Commercial building projects including the following:
- Correspond with all involved disciplines (i.e.: architects, engineers, clients, fabricators, contractors, building department officials, etc.).
- Coordinate and oversee the engineering plans development with clients, architects, CAD department, etc.
- Design appropriate structural systems in accordance with specific building code requirements and sound engineering principles.
- Develop complete sets of fully detailed engineering drawings, with clear and concise specifications.
- Participate in project meetings (i.e.: design development, value engineering, express plan-check, etc.), site visits, etc.
- Contribute to an amicable working environment with fellow colleagues, associates and employees to provide excellent customer service and meet project deadlines.
- 3-6 years experience with an emphasis in Structures
- ACAD or Revit Structures Experience
dental, vision, employer paid life, supplemental life, flex-spending medical account, retirement benefits, disability insurance, professional development allowance, and competitive wage.